We can see the soil!

We managed to get the new leaf bin up and full of leaves. I managed to break a nail in the process, but am sure I'll survive! As this was the second time we'd made a leaf bin, we could learn some lessons. They were a) make it bigger and b) make it easier to get the leaves out!

Both lessons were acted upon and during the afternoon we were kept company by a couple of chirpy robins. We're also closer to moving five of the Dogwoods into their final home as we cleared enough space - removing burnt pyracantha and surplus jasmine from the area. Now we need two panels of trellis and two posts (we have one from before that survived our neighbours accidental bonfire).

So that's our challenge, as they won't fit in a Renault Clio, and to so this without paying more or as much in delivery charges!