I'm off to The Hospital Club in Covent Garden this morning for an event run by the Institute of Internal Communication and the Reputation Institute. The Hospital Club is quite a funky venue (as you'd expect from its location) and I'm hoping/wondering if we'll be in the Forest Room (it is as fantabulous as it looks!).
On the agenda today is:
- what should ethics mean for the modern organisation? Pierre Goad from HSBC will give the keynote address on this subject.
- strategic employee alignment: have you got it? From Spencer Fox at the Reputational Institute.
- then something that grabbed my attention, Building on foundations: embedding the culture by Sara Lipscombe from Atkins.
- Reporting that inspires, jointly from Isabel Collins and Ben Richards from Radley Yeldar. Something else that is timely for me personally.
- the last session I can attend is the one titled The ethical internal communicator by Dominic Walters. I have to leave to get back to the office after that which means I'll miss the panel session.
It should be a good, information packed morning. Assuming I get there, I'm currently sitting outside London Bridge station going nowhere fast!