Getting straight(er) in the Conservatory...

Another day off spent trying to get straight. After some time at the weekend rediscovering the carpet in the spare room it was time to start making headway in the conservatory again. The smaller electrical appliances, like the food processor, steamer, liquidiser and juicer are now unpacked and in the cupboard that still has the gas meter in. (We hope that will get fixed in the New Year when the gas utilities company resume work).  And good news, I've found my missing rolling pins! Yes both of them!

Now we can even see the floor in the conservatory too:

And with (some) things moving off the dresser and into kitchen cupboards I've even been able to start displaying items again. Well, on the top shelf anyway...

There is still more to do though, the lower shelf and the spices. However there is a plan which involves more of the small weaves baskets to make them easier to get out of the cupboard again...

And hopefully this one will be more successful than the plan I had for the small larder cupboard. The weaved base didn't really work as I'd hoped. So I reverted to Plan B and removed the bottle holder altogether. This works for me:

It should make my oils, vinegars and oriental sauces much easier to manage. When I was sorting them out this afternoon I found two garlic infused oils, three chilli infused oils and two ketchap manis' (and I don't use that, that often!)