This year Christmas seems to be well and truly underway already. It's only December today and already I've seen Christmas decorations up both in real life and pictures of my friend's trees. And while my decorations won't be out of the box until much nearer Christmas, somehow it seems that there's an excitement this year which I don't remember seeing last year.
LOVEThESIGN was founded in 2012 and sells "Italian style" furniture and homewares, with 15,000 products in its catalogue including designer brands such as Alessi.
So for my Christmas table, I'd choose these - and yes you're right the tree wouldn't be on the table, but at 30cm high it could be a stunning centrepiece before the food arrived!
1. Felt Table Runner £19, 2. Sarjaton Tray £22, 3. Christmas Tree (30cm high) with red baubles £55,4. Merry Christmas Plate £18, 5. Four Christmas Mini Plates £44, 6. Two Christmas Mugs £12.51 Photo credit: Lovethesign
7. Set of Four Pantone (R) Baubles in Grey £23, 8. Two Reindeer Baubles £10 Photo credit: Lovethesign
Every year I like to buy some new ornaments for our full sized tree, these caught my eye and would be a fun and fab addition to my ever-growing collection of baubles. And the plate below would be perfect for serving mince pies, wouldn't it?
9. Scia Natalino Cake Plate £38 Photo credit: Lovethesign
10. Six Luxe Cards Knitted Reindeer cards £10, 11. Six Luxe Santa's Coming cards £8.75 Photo credit: Lovethesign
I also liked the simplicity of the cards above, and while I'm still planning to make mine I think I could be tempted to have some of these in reserve, just in case. The one item that I'd love to put on my wishlist though is the candlestick below. I love it's swirly but unfussy and simple design. And while I love it, sadly I think that with its price tag it would stay just there, on my wishlist. But what a wonderful piece full of fantastic craftsmanship.
12. T8 Silver Candle Holder £2052 Photo credit: Lovethesign
So there's my picks from the site, what would you choose?
This is a collaborative post with LOVEThESIGN but all opinions are my own.